For our Barcelona office, we are looking for versatile Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the growth of My1Min’s and HQartist’s online presence and user acquisition. First markets include Spain, Germany, UK and Russia, expanding to other European markets within the first year. This person will manage the day-to-day marketing activities and define a long-term strategy for the company, supporting business objectives and building our brands.
The main responsibilities contain designing the overall marketing strategy, including brand identity, SEO, PPC and PR. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with web analytics and be able to turn creative ideas into effective marketing activities and advertising projects. We are looking for someone who is proactive and can make decisions independently.
Ultimately, the marketing manager will build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online marketing channels.
• Developing global marketing strategies to grow the company’s presence, increase sales and profitability
• Designing, planning and implementing digital marketing campaigns to grow website traffic
• Managing the marketing budget per market
• Experimenting with various organic and paid acquisition channels
• Developing our brand identity
• Designing PR strategy and liaising with communication agencies globally
• Working closely with digital agencies to oversee SEO and content strategies
• Testing and optimizing landing pages and campaigns performance
• Coordinating campaigns with sales activities
• Representing the company in international HR conferences
• Digital campaign strategy and management (AdWords, LinkedIn ads, Facebook ads, display)
• Marketing strategy and roadmap design
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Must be a proficient English and Spanish speaker
How to apply:
Sign in/register in a few seconds and follow the steps. Upload your photo (optional), your CV and write a short cover letter. You can then record a short video presentation up to 1 minute or tick off that you want to apply without a video. You have full control over your own video and may delete it at any time, even after it is sent. This way you can be sure that it will only be used to showcase the person behind the CV and will not appear anywhere else later. You may record as many times as you wish until you choose to send your application. In the video presentation, you may briefly describe who you are, why you are qualified for this job and why you want to work with us.