Sales and Digital Revenue Manager
This position is no longer vacant.
We are happy to announce our new job opportunity for the very ambitious and targeted person to lead our future sales towards global markets for our concept My1Min® from our office in Barcelona. This opportunity may lead to exciting career opportunities for the right person.
As My1Min® is to become a global success, we are looking for the person who can introduce My1Min® to companies, collaborators, potential volume users like universities and public sectors, and establish further digital sales- and market strategies. As Sales and Digital Revenue Manager, you will be reporting to the CEO and be accountable for developing and implementing digital strategies and optimizing our sales. You need to navigate confidently through the digital space and identify the most efficient commercial solutions to balance web analytics, revenue management principles, customer research and internal business needs for our target groups. You will recommend pricing strategies and build awareness towards new offers that enable and shape customer behavior and increased conversion. We will hire digital marketing specialists and customer support for several markets in the future. You will also be responsible for these strategies and this staff. Based on success criteria, we might see you as our future COO for our branches.
You will build sales strategies and new market potential from scratch, making this job an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
Your work office will be centrally located in Barcelona and your primary focus market will be Spain, before expanding to several European markets. The right person may also develop to be responsible for our intercontinental markets.
• Able to work with cross-functional teams and third-party agencies to drive the brand identity in the digital space
• Apply “best-in-class”; must be attentive to achieve near-term results while delivering on a long-term vision
• Manage and drive conversion strategies for the website to improve overall conversion resulting in measurable revenue and profit growth
• Deliver strategies to reach our sales budgets
• Analyze all period-end data to identify trends, future needs and obstacles to achieve goals
• Check target accuracy and competitor positioning
• Introduce our concept to companies and potential volume partners and make deals to increase sales and number of users
• Able to lead multilingual staff to reach their goal in a motivating, engaging and supporting way
• Develop sales and marketing plans and strategies for different international regions
We will hire you if:
• You are a highly motivated, inspirational and compassionate individual with a strong sense of ownership, responsibility, attention to detail and demonstrated track record in managing multiple projects/tasks concurrently in tight time frames
• You are driven to reach deadlines and complete goals
• You’re not arrogant, you are honest and humble
• You’re a doer and an optimist, not a slacker and a pessimist
• You get excited when you need to solve problems quickly, think creatively, and satisfy evolving requirements
• You are detail-oriented, yet focused on the big picture
• You thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• You are straightforward and clear when dealing with complex problems when communicating with users, customers, partners and suppliers
• You are an endearing team player that works well with counterparts from various functions/departments
• You have great verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English (additional languages are a plus), as well as highly capable computer skills
• You have a minimum of 2 years in revenue management or digital marketing, preferably with HR management experience. Comparable cross-industry experience is welcomed
• You get motivated by working in a start-up with a global potential and contribute to win the world market share, with fearless attitude
If this is you, we look forward to your application before 16 October 2018!
• Flexible working hours
• Casual work environment
• Cool office downtown Barcelona
• Professional development in an international startup
• Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
This position is filled
Sign in/register in a few seconds and follow the steps. Upload your photo (optional), your CV and write a short cover letter. You can then record a short video presentation up to 1 minute or tick off that you want to apply without video. You have full control over your own video and may delete it at any time, even after it is sent. This way you can be sure that it will not appear anywhere else later. You may record as many times as you wish until you choose to send your application. In the video presentation, you may briefly describe who you are, why you are qualified for this job and why you want to work with us.
The position is filled